Getting Started with Vaults and Strategies
Before you start, you will need to download and install the following requirements.
- Text editor (VS Code, Sublime Text, vim, others)
If you are focusing on a strategy, you have the choice of brownie and foundry template repos:
- brownie-strategy-mix repository.
- foundry-strategy-mix repository.
If you want to integrate with our vaults:
Overview of our vetting process
This is the short version of the vetting process for a new strategy.
- Code the strategy using brownie-strategy-mix repository
- Complete peer review by, at least, 2 other strategists
- Test in prod on ape.tax with real funds
- Create a Due Diligence document for the protocol. Follow the example: SNX
- Get the strategy approved by the Safe Farming Committee
- Complete review by one internal auditor (includes internal risk score)
- The strategy goes to prod
When the strategy has more than 3M-10M in TVL, it should improve it's risk score.
Risk-score dimension: 1=best, 5=worst.
- Improve risk score in dimensions like external audit, additional security reviews Internal Risk Dashboard
- A required way to improve team knowledge score is to create a committee of 3 people with deep knowledge monitoring the strategy 24/7
When it's passed 50M in TVL
- Audit by at least one reputable external audit company
- Recurring internal reviews
- External security assessments by experienced professional in security space
For more details, check the complete deployment process.